Gotcha Day 3/14/11

Gotcha Day 3/14/11
We are complete

Friday, March 4, 2011

5 more days

Today we received our passports, with the Chinese Visas, and the remaining paperwork we needed (permission to travel).  Monday we should be receiving our finalized copy of our flight schedule.  We are leaving in Wednesday the 9th for Beijing, we will be there till Sunday the 13th the we fly to Guangzhou, Monday the 14th we will be getting our little princess and then paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork, We will be coming home on the 26 which is my birthday.  What a great present, and Monday is our 13th anniversary, I have to say this is the best anniversary/birthday gift in the world.  Got family staying at my house with the dogs, luggage is packed and ready to go, son is on home studies till the end of April.  Everything is in order. Hopefully I can Facebook my pictures while I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment