Gotcha Day 3/14/11

Gotcha Day 3/14/11
We are complete

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2 weeks already

WOW!  2 weeks ago today we received our referral.  I am so in love with that little face.  We got situated in the new place, I am starting her crib bedding tomorrow, and I have gotten some things together for my care package to send to her.  Does everyone send a care package?

My agency told me today that we could possibly be hearing something from China in about 2-3 weeks.  This is GREAT news.  Then my agency will make our appointment with the US Consulate and that will determine our travel dates. They will then make all of our travel arrangements and we will be China bound.

We are hoping for March, even if it is the end of March we will be happy with that.  I might be having my baby for her 1st Easter. 

1 comment: