Gotcha Day 3/14/11

Gotcha Day 3/14/11
We are complete

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our new house

FINALLY, Today we found out that we get the keys to our new house tomorrow morning.  YAAY!!  I'm so excited.  I found some cute baby bedding online but it is custom made and of course the one I want is $500.00 for a 3 piece set (ouch)  So since I sew a lot I have decided to make it myself and only spent 1/5 on fabric.  Saved a ton of money.  So that is what I will be doing over the next few weeks.  My agency received my LOA (letter of acceptance) they have forwarded it to China so hopefully by the end of the week it will be in China's hands and they will be working on inviting us to come get our baby girl.  I am HOPING for March travel.  That would be a nice birthday present as my birthday is March 26...

2 comments:

  1. New house and new baby? Girl you are up to your eyeballs in busy !! :)
    That's great you are able to make Caydence a crib set....good thing you didn't start early, I did and have changed the bedding 3 times :) Once Gordon painted the mural I that was it-no more changes.
    Will keep checking in, we hope to travel late March also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget that if you are sending the Care Package to add that camera (if you are doing it yourself)...

    ReplyDelete