Gotcha Day 3/14/11

Gotcha Day 3/14/11
We are complete

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today I'm still on cloud nine

I slept pretty good considering I was non-functional all day yesterday.  We got Caydence's social story this morning by e-mail and it turns out she was found on June 14, 2010 outside the social affairs institute.  We were hoping it wasn't a bad story and it wasn't, we now know we are in for the best  time of our lives.

Of course that is after reading that she likes to take her neighbors comforters from them, gets excited to play with toys, play outside, do new actions, learn new things, loves to laugh, loves being held, friendly and outgoing, smiles often and will respond to her name and she will observe strangers cautiously.


We should be receiving her social story by mail this afternoon (February 3, 2011), we will be excepting and mailing the acceptance form right back to our agency. The process is moving right along, stay tuned......

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! such happy news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, she is just precious! I am looking forward to following your journey to China. Are you collecting squares for a OHGWQ? I would love to send you a square. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I'm not doing the 100 wishes quilt. I have been sewing so many other things that I dont really have time to quilt. But thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be on cloud nine for a while...

    Been trying to let you know without going 'online' that for the Orphanage Donation... add $1000...

    You can leave a message on my blog and I won't publish if you want to know why...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! We remember this time ourselves; so very exciting for you! Enjoy the journey!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete